I like making websites that make my clients happy. I can also advise on a number of matters that may tie in to your online strategy, including: website and content design, domain names, hosting, search enging optimization, email marketing, Paypal, ecommerce, content management systems, online video, images/photos/logos, visitor stats and tracking (analytics), weblogs, Gmail/Google accounts and website integration, online security, social networking and community building, advertising and affiliate marketing, PR, online/offline marketing integration, and strategy.
I can help you choose a domain name, purchase the domain and hosting, find a design, plan your content and make sure that your website does what you want it to do and looks the way you want it to look. I can work with images so that your website will look good, your logo will be what you want; the images won't crash everyone's website because they take so long to download or look so horrid. Websites normally range in price from $150-500 depending on the levels of complexity of you and your website.
I use GoDaddy.com for domain purchasing and hosting. It's a good service for the purposes of the websites that I'm building, and it's inexpensive. In fact it's one of the cheapest online; I've done the research on it. I'm in my third year of reselling, and here's where you can go to purchase domains and hosting through me.
The first thing I normally recommend to a new client (after making sure their desired domain name is available on my domain and hosting site) is for them to get a Gmail account. It's free, you get more than enough space to hold all your message, forever, and it blocks spam well. Also, you get a lot of free tools that you can incorporate into your website, such as calendar and photo album. Read about some Google/Gmail tools in a pdf 'how to' I wrote for artists.
|Past Clients and Events
Some past and present clients and examples of services:
- Currently underway: Social network group management for 2 clients
- Jackson Growth Alliance - New Site
- Cornerstone Cabins - New site, still underway
- MartyMcMorrow.com - New site
- ChadG.net - New site
- SI Mixed Martial Arts, Subwars - New site
- Rocky Waters Vineyard and Winery - New site
- Top Shelf Kitchens - New site
- HeartlandArts.Net - New site
- JWBrownLive.com - New website
- CabinontheHill.com - Redesign
- WoodlandRetreatCabins.com - New site
- BioInsite.com - Website update, addition of news page
- TSCBB.com - Redesign, updates
- BoundlessGallery.com: 2007, marketing and management
- www.back2basics.us: 2005-2007, website content design and maintenance, graphics, brochure and press
- www.redco.org: 2006, development of photo and video content and information displays on "Industrial Sites" pages
www.southerntech.org: 2005-2006, newsletter, web content redesign and maintenance
www.discoversil.com: 2005-2006, content development and strategic research
- Currently maintaining websites and social media presence:
Some customer comments:
- "Thanks to Amy our new website is not only beautiful, it is a very useful site, that we are proud to have our customers visiting." Nicholle DeVecchi, RockyWatersVineyard.net
- "I was really impressed with how the website was made. Everything was fast and yet detailed and to the point. I'm happy with the results and the professional communication between the the client and the designer. Great work." Mike Ben Avi, SIMixedMartialArts.com
- “…want you to know how much I appreciate your work ethic and insistence on adhering to best practices. I didn’t even know they existed and I am so glad to know that they do and that you follow them.”
Sharon D. Voirin, RhD,
Survey Design Services
“…excellent work with limited resources. I am really pleased and commend you on a job well done.”
Regional Economic Development Corporation (Videos/photos on Redco.org)
The newsletter looks great! The Springfield ITEC website looks great! This is exactly what I am looking for…P.S. – the brochures look great!"
Kyle Harfst, PhD,
Director, Business & Technology Enterprise Development,
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
Rotary Club of Carbondale, Illinois, January 3, 2007:
"Email Marketing Faux Pas"
Association of Illinois Electric Co-ops, Digital Communications Seminar, Springfield, Illinois, October 24-25: "Permission-based Email Marketing Strategy and Compliance Issues"
Nanopublishing Workshop, June 29, 2006, Dunn-Richmond Economic Development Center: "Nanopublishing: Email's Collaborative Prowess"